L'Echo | De Tijd
L'Echo | De Tijd, available the whole day
thanks to the complementary news network: newspaper and website
The newspapers L'Echo | De Tijd
L’Echo | De Tijd are the only business newspapers in Belgium, available both in print and digital version. With their focus on business and finance, L’Echo | De Tijd are the reference with regards to (national and international) financial-economic news.
The newspapers target entrepreneurs, managers and investors, decision makers with considerable spending power. Across all platforms (paper, tablet and websites) L'Echo | De Tijd achieve a reach of 427,800 contacts, an index of 154% compared to the paper & digital reach (277,100 contacts).
Publication & Distribution
- Subscriptions & individual sales
- Print + digital
- Every day (Tuesday to Saturday)
- On Saturday, L’Echo | De Tijd offer a wide range of editorial for the personal interests of their readers
- Sabato, the luxury magazine, has become a moment of rest, inspiration and "intelligent luxury" of the weekend
- Mon Argent | Netto are the benchmark in terms of personal finances and offer advice on personal finance.
L'Echo | De Tijd are available online 24/7 at lecho.be | tijd.be. In 2018, the websites were revamped. The user experience has been improved, the design is more engaging and responsive, and the site has more than ever become service-driven.
Curious about the opportunities for your brand? Or looking to advertise across multiple media? Make sure to contact us or check out the rates page. We are happy to help you further with a tailored solution.